We’re thrilled to release our first episode of I Am Enough: a podcast centered around highlighting inspiring, passionate people — and the before and after moments that shaped their lives.
In our first episode, Amber Glassman, the incredible co-founder + CEO of Bryan Anthonys, shares her story about overcoming challenges in the beginning stages of her business, AND why her work is so important to her.
Bryan Anthonys is more than just a brand — it’s a lifestyle. A lifestyle Amber embodies that’s filled with passion, adventure and authenticity. It’s living with no regrets. It’s giving life a meaning and making every moment count.
This conversation was such an AMAZING way to kick off the I Am Enough podcast. In addition to Bryan Anthonys’ support of The Kindness Campaign, through our co-branded I Am Enough pieces, the Bryan Anthonys team also encourages their community to embrace their own stories… even their **own** before and after moments!
Please enjoy our I Am Enough podcast debut!
In the episode, she shares:
- The story behind the company name and her brother’s legacy.
- Her story about overcoming challenges in the beginning stages of her business AND why her work is so meaningful to her.
- How their lifestyle brand blends fashion with purpose.
- Bryan Anthonys Website
- Bryan Anthonys I AM Enough Necklace
- Bryan Anthonys I AM Enough Collection
- Bryan Anthonys Instagram
Loved this episode? Please show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review or a note!